Punjab – Coronavirus Developing Update
Amid the spike in the COVID-19 cases, the government of Punjab has imposed the following restrictions in 7x districts (i.e Lahore, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Multan and Gujrat) of Punjab province:
1. All Commercial activities, and markets to be closed till 1800hrs (except pharmacies, bakeries, grocery stores).
2. All Educational institutes, Shrines, Parks, Cinemas and Indoor Marriage Halls to remain closed.
3. There will be a complete ban on indoor/outdoor dining.
4. Public/private office must follow the policy of work from home for 50% of their staff.
5. There shall be a complete ban on indoor gatherings, while the outdoor gathering with the upper limit of 50 people are allowed.
6. All types of sports, cultural and other activities shall remain banned.
7. People must use a face mask while visiting public places.
The orders shall come into force immediately till 29th March.
Plan your business operations accordingly