EVENT: Following orders have been issued by the Sindh government to curb the spread of coronavirus:
- Broader lockdown to be imposed in areas with more than 8% positivity rate.
- Indoor dining to remain closed. Meanwhile, outdoor dining will be allowed till 2200hrs.
- All commercial activities to be closed by 2000hrs.
- All kinds of gatherings (indoor/outdoor) remain banned.
- Cinemas/Shrines will remain closed.
- Outdoor marriage ceremonies with limited members to be allowed till 5th April. However, from 6th April a complete ban will be placed on indoor as well as outdoor marriage ceremonies.
- All parks in the province to remain closed. However, walking/jogging tracks will remain open.
- 50% work from home policy to be followed.
- Wearing a facemask is compulsory while visiting public places.
The orders will enforce immediately till 11th April.
-Affected business operations during these 11 daysΓÇÖ span in case of Border Lockdown (BDLs).
-Events scheduled for business organizations would be called off
-Social activities and official as well as individual level will be affected during these days
-Any scheduled cultural or sports events also stand canceled/delayed till further orders
-Implement stringent SOPs in the office.
-Work from Home is recommended
-Avoid gathering in offices/workplace
-Avoid unnecessarily travel.
-Plan your logistic operations accordingly.