Following orders have been issued by Punjab Government amid the rise in COVID-19 cases.
- All Commercial activities shall be closed by 1800hrs on weekdays and shall remain closed on weekends
- There shall be a complete ban on indoor weddings throughout the province. Meanwhile, outdoor weddings shall also remain banned in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Sialkot, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Sheikhupura till 1st April 2021.
- The parks shall remain closed throughout the province. While walking/jogging tracks shall remain open.
- All citizens shall use face masks in public places.
- 50% work from home policy to be followed.
- Cinemas/Shrines shall remain closed.
- Complete ban on indoor/outdoor gatherings.
- Complete ban on sports, festivals, cultural/social events.
- All type of intracity transport including Orange line/Metro bus service to remain closed in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Sialkot, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Sheikhupura)
- Railway service shall operate at 70% of capacity.
The orders will be enforced from 1st April till 11th April.